ATI Super Damper for the new Honda K-series engine for ‘02 Honda Civic Si & Acura RSX for both street and racing applications.
The street version comes with 360° laser-etched timing marks and features a single serpentine belt drive on the outer shell to utilize the factory serpentine belt set-up. Race dampers allow for the mounting of a dry sump oiling drive gear to the front of the pulley. All K-series Super Dampers exceed SFI 18.1 Safety Certification and are approved for NHRA & IHRA competition.
- Fits Honda K-Series engines K20 & K24
- Dampens torsional crankshaft vibrations at all RPM levels
- Protects against engine harmonics
- Race and Street versions available
- Race dampers allow for the mounting of a dry sump drive gear
- Laser-etched timing marks
- SFI 18.1 Certified for competition use
- Shell Material: 5.67" Aluminum, 6-rib drive
- Hub Material: Steel 916342
- Inertia Weight: 2.2 lbs, 3 ring
Street Damper - Includes all belt drives. Max 600 HP use.(weight: 6.1 lbs)